BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

*DUN DUN DUN* The Dreaded "To Do" List

So I have finally put everything I can think of wedding wise on paper and there is still so much left to do! We have 3 months left to go and I seriously have to get my butt into gear to get everything done on time.




Hopefully I didn't miss anything...

Wedding Things To Do List
January 7 2010


Mr. Ferret
Schedule tux/suit appointment
Call D, S, V, Dad for appointment details
Call Le Baron Royal for info on centerpieces
Get copy of baptism/confirmation certificate

Mrs. Ferret
Schedule hair trial app.
Schedule hair app. For wedding day
Schedule hair app. For wedding day (girls)
Make necklaces for the girls
Make 20 tulle poms for church pews
Make appointment for dress alterations ASAP!
Buy aodai for reception
Make “date calendar” thingy for cocktail hour
Make monogrammed J&D for church doors
Make time-line sheet for day-of events
Make seating chart
Make table “numbers”

Both
Buy tea for favors
Label tea for favors
Add ribbon for favors
Add ribbon for bubble wands
Book hotel room for night of wedding close to reception hall
Book honeymoon
Label envelopes
Stamp envelopes
Check out florist
Ask prices for bouquets, boutonnieres, & baby’s breath flowers
Make list of “do not play” list for DJ
Make list for entrance songs for couples @ reception for DJ
Fill form for the DJ
Buy wedding bands
Make wedding cake
Find a way to transport the cake to the reception hall
Buy flowers for wedding day!
Make/print ceremony booklets

Make/print menu for reception hall


Wow. This is a lot. And I know I'm forgetting something...

Did you put everything on paper to know what's left to do on your list?

2 comments:

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

We have 3 months to go, too...April 16th! I definitely have a to-do list of all my tasks. I don't know what I'd do without it to remind me of things, keep track of everything that needs to be done, and get that oh so joyful little feeling of glee when I get to check something off as done! Here's to us working hard and gettin' 'er done!

Unknown said...

We're on April 17th! Wooh!
I had to make a list because Mr. Ferret kept asking me what's left to do. I stuck the list on the fridge hehehe